About Me

I am an active Wilton Method Instructor at Michael's in Federal Way and Tukwila, WA. I created this blog to showcase my students' work, during and after their classes with me. It's a wonderful medium to share and exchange ideas expressed in cakes. Please feel free to share the pictures with your friends and relatives. We would love to receive your comments about these wonderful creations. Enjoy! If you have any questions, send me an email to: sweetnessinseattle@yahoo.com

Monday, April 20, 2009

Cake projects


I want to share pictures of cakes made by my youngest student (she's 9) who's now in my Course 2. According to her mom, she's been wanting to take cake decorating classes for a long time and she's excited that she's doing them now with her mom. Just goes to show that age doesn't matter especially in cake decorating, right Madison? So when she's not decorating a cake for class project, she's making cakes at home to practice. And I always say that practice makes perfect. Madison, you provide inspiration to the adults who think they can't do it. So keep up the good work. Check these out...






No comments:

Post a Comment