About Me

I am an active Wilton Method Instructor at Michael's in Federal Way and Tukwila, WA. I created this blog to showcase my students' work, during and after their classes with me. It's a wonderful medium to share and exchange ideas expressed in cakes. Please feel free to share the pictures with your friends and relatives. We would love to receive your comments about these wonderful creations. Enjoy! If you have any questions, send me an email to: sweetnessinseattle@yahoo.com

Friday, April 24, 2009

WILTON CAKE DECORATING CLASS SCHEDULE - MAY 2009

Note the class schedule for May 2009. The current promotion is 40% off class fee. In addition, use the bounce back coupon that I'm giving you on your last day to get an additional $5 off the fees.

COURSE 1 (Discover Cake Decorating) - MAY 6, 2009 (WEDNESDAY) - 6:30 - 8:30 pm

COURSE 2 (Flowers and Borders) - MAY 7, 2009 (THURSDAY) - 6:30 - 8:30 pm

COURSE 3 (Fondant and Tiered Cakes)- MAY 5, 2009 (TUESDAY) - 6:30 - 8:30 pm

COURSE 4 (Fondant & Gumpaste) - MAY 8, 2009 (FRIDAY) - 6:30 - 8:30 pm

Classes held at Michael's in Federal Way, WA

No comments:

Post a Comment