About Me

I am an active Wilton Method Instructor at Michael's in Federal Way and Tukwila, WA. I created this blog to showcase my students' work, during and after their classes with me. It's a wonderful medium to share and exchange ideas expressed in cakes. Please feel free to share the pictures with your friends and relatives. We would love to receive your comments about these wonderful creations. Enjoy! If you have any questions, send me an email to: sweetnessinseattle@yahoo.com

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Course 1 - Day 4 - Final Cake Project

Okay, you guys can finally relax. It was a fun class, was it not? I try to make the classes as laid back, fun and exciting as possible. For their final cake, everyone created a variety of designs incorporating everything they learned from the course, and then some. Some even dedicated their work to their special someone. How sweet! Most people went for the Wilton Rose design for their final cakes, and I actually felt so proud. I appreciate very much all the effort you put in creating your cakes, especially your final cake project. I'm so excited and can't wait to get you started with sugar flowers in Course 2. Good job guys, and see you in Course 2. Check out the cakes...

No comments:

Post a Comment