About Me

I am an active Wilton Method Instructor at Michael's in Federal Way and Tukwila, WA. I created this blog to showcase my students' work, during and after their classes with me. It's a wonderful medium to share and exchange ideas expressed in cakes. Please feel free to share the pictures with your friends and relatives. We would love to receive your comments about these wonderful creations. Enjoy! If you have any questions, send me an email to: sweetnessinseattle@yahoo.com

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Wilton Cake Decorating Classes 2009 - Federal Way

Hello everyone. I've been wanting to create a blog where I can share ideas, questions, pictures and other sweet stuff about my students' cake projects. This blog will help us gather fun ideas, answers or even just comments about things related to our cake projects or the classes I teach at Michael's in Federal Way.

I started 2009 with such a fun class in Course 1 Basic Cake Decorating in January. We had a blast when we were in Course 2 - Flowers and Borders. They have now moved on to Course 3 - Fondant and Tiered Cakes and I am so excited to see the final cakes we will have for Course 3 this month.

Also, I have just started a big group in Course 1 and we have a wide array of cake-decorating experiences. I am likewise thrilled to see what kind of cakes we will be making next week on our 2nd day.

We always have Wilton cake decorating classes at Michael's every month. For the month of April 2009, there is a promotion of 50% discount towards the course fee. Plus, if the student contacts me before signing up, I can hand him or her a bounce-in coupon that is worth $5 off the cost of the class. The classes are always fun and very relaxed. Check out this link for the classes at Michael's http://www.michaels.com/art/online/static?page=wilton_cake_decorating.

In the meantime, I will keep you posted with the latest from my classes....

No comments:

Post a Comment