About Me

I am an active Wilton Method Instructor at Michael's in Federal Way and Tukwila, WA. I created this blog to showcase my students' work, during and after their classes with me. It's a wonderful medium to share and exchange ideas expressed in cakes. Please feel free to share the pictures with your friends and relatives. We would love to receive your comments about these wonderful creations. Enjoy! If you have any questions, send me an email to: sweetnessinseattle@yahoo.com

Monday, September 20, 2010

Cake Projects

Check out the following cakes done outside class.








There is one cake that one of my students made ("teasefully" done) for a bachelorette party which is strictly for adults' eyes only. It's hilarious and a great idea for those who want to do something more daring. Unfortunately, much as I would love to share, and believe me, I've searched for a way to screen it but can't figure out how to, I can't post here.

No comments:

Post a Comment