About Me

I am an active Wilton Method Instructor at Michael's in Federal Way and Tukwila, WA. I created this blog to showcase my students' work, during and after their classes with me. It's a wonderful medium to share and exchange ideas expressed in cakes. Please feel free to share the pictures with your friends and relatives. We would love to receive your comments about these wonderful creations. Enjoy! If you have any questions, send me an email to: sweetnessinseattle@yahoo.com

Sunday, May 2, 2010

WASSA Cake Competition

On April 23-25, 2010, the Washington State Sugar Artists held their Annual Cake and Confectionery Show in Everett, Washington. One of my former students who took my Gumpaste class entered the competition featuring the gumpaste calla lilies that he framed. I am proud to announce that he won First Place in mixed media, and an honorary mention from the Judges Choice Awards for being a first timer. Here are pictures of his artwork:


No comments:

Post a Comment